Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 21 April 2013

Challenge #3 - Winners post

Hello,

Well, it's time to announce the winner and TOP 3 selection for our challenge #3 which was the Clean And Simple/Sketch challenge.

We had 47 entries, every one a winner but there can be only one .... and the winner of the lovely prize offered by Natali is ........


Lorianna

Could you please email me at Hobbycutz@gmail.com to claim your lovely prize, pictured below.



And CONGRATULATIONS to the TOP 3 selection, who are:

Entry #33 - CAS - Janice


Entry #42 - CAS + Sketch - Kathy Curry


Entry #37 - CAS - Sylvia-Anne

 
 
please grab your badge and display on your blog



Congratulations to all the Winners! And then in the meantime if you weren't lucky enough this time round, please come and join in our Current Challenge which is MONOCHROME

Thank you to all who participated

Kobie


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for including my card in your Top 3. Congrats. to the other winners too!
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead chuffed to my name in the winners list - congratulations to the other winners, Jx

    ReplyDelete