Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Sunday 20 April 2014

Challenge 44 and Winners for 42

Good Afternoon Friends & Followers

Hope you all keeping well and had a wonderful Easter Weekend so far. We had a very chilled day at home and it was raining most of the day so we have just stayed in and spend some family time together.


Firstly I would like to say thank you to everyone who joined in our previous challenge, there has been some gorgeous entries, I will be back with the winners for Challenge 43 next Sunday with our New Challenge.

So for Challenge 42 - Fauna & Flora we had the lovely Sponsors from Crafty Sentiments and our Winner for Challenge 44 is -


Congratulations - Please email me at Hobbycutz@gmail.com to claim your prize.

and our Top 3 as chosen by the DT is -





Congratulations ladies please grab your badges!


Okay, so lets move on to this weeks challenge - and we have chosen CAS.
We would like to see your Clean & Simple Projects.

And I will be sponsoring a voucher for my store.

So please come and join us for a chance to grab a voucher and get your hands on some Laser cuts.

The Design Team has made some lovely Projects for your inspiration.











Please visit the DT's individual blogs to get more info on their gorgeous projects.

I hope we have inspired you all and that you will be joining in our challenge this week.














2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for picking my card in your Top 3 - I am honoured! Congratulations to the winner and the other top picks too! I love your badge - I will display it on my blog with pride! Thank you! I wish you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete